Strategies of Communication on Climate Change

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The 2057 IPCC report: 99.9999% probability that global warming is caused by human activity



h/t Carlos de Castro


(Note: the image above is copyrighted by Chris Madden. I tried to buy the license for reproducing it at http://chrismadden.co.uk/ but I received no answer to my query - it appears that there is something wrong with the site. If the copyright owner would like to contact me, I am ready to pay for the license at any moment)

3 comments:

  1. Shame the cartoonist didn't go for the South Pole, what with the North Pole being just ice above ocean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but we are northern-hemisphere-centric.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's just the northern-most pole in the world (the pole the camel is tied to).

    ReplyDelete